For the pro on the go, the VT Bass DI covers a lot of ground in a small footprint. This multi-function, multi-application format features three different outputs. You can complement your current rig, record direct, drive power amps and go direct to the PA. Just throw it in your gig bag and you’re ready at a moment’s notice.
Like its sibling, the original VT Bass, you can get the same legendary tower of power tone pumping through a stack of 10-inchers. This is for players who enjoy being heard. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock. Want more? Lean on the Character control for the fat distortion of Crimson and King’s X.
The VT Bass DI incorporates a Blend control to adjust the ratio of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry, and a Bite switch to engage a presence boost and a subsonic filter.
With the VT Bass DI, you can go from clean SVT-style thump to dirty earthquaking rump. No matter which way you dial it in, it all sounds massive.
TECH 21 VT Bass DI Features:
- Character control sweeps through an entire range of tonal possibilities, modifying frequency response, attack, and drive
- Character Control settings:
- Below 12 o'clock: '70s powerhouse SVT sound
- Around 12 o'clock: the studio-staple flip-top sound
- Above 12 o'clock: increases gain and crunch for modern-rock and indie bass sounds
- Full-up: distorted bass tones ranging from Yes to Crimson to King's X sound