Spring Reverb Plus.
- Spring reverb and bonus “room” reverb mode.
- Decay control to dampen or expand reverb.
- Retain your tone with all analog clean signal path.
- Trails option when bypassed
- Separate controls for the reverb and dry signal levels.
- Redesigned preamp for tube like dynamics and feel.
- Tone control for subtlety or in your face splash.
Drip Splash Kerplang – Spring Reverb.
By analyzing the design, sound and physics of real spring tanks we captured the nuances of tube driven spring reverb. Even something as innocuous as unplugging your guitar cable (kerplangagnangang) sounds like real deal. A tone control allows you to dial in the perfect timbre. There is also an internal reverb send trimmer serving two purposes- 1. It allows you to turn down for hotter input signals. 2. It does essentially what the dwell control does on an outboard reverb tank. You can turn it up for a more dramatic effect or back it off for subtlety.
Unlike a real spring tank the the decay knob allows you to dampen the springs for shorter reverb or bend the laws of physics resulting in long psychedelic resonating trails.
The clean signal path is all analog. JFET amplifiers carryout the send and recovery of the reverb signal for even more tube like dynamics. The Super Spring Theory is equally at home in front of a clean or dirty amp.
…But wait, There’s more! – Room Reverb
There’s also that other reverb setting. ROOM. Don’t think of this as your typical subtle ambiance room reverb. That is certainly possible with the decay knob rolled back. The decay knob alters the dimensions from a broom closet to a cavern covered in ceramic tile with reverb trails over three minutes long.
Like no other reverb pedal on earth.
Every aspect of the Super Spring Theory was designed from the ground up. You won’t find a “reverb brick” inside. It’s not a datasheet design from someone else. The Super Spring Theory uses our own DSP reverb algorithms that you can’t get anywhere else.
In 2011 we set out to create the most realistic spring reverb simulation ever. The Spring Theory was born with authentic sound, feel and dynamics. Since then we’ve been taking notes for the next evolution.
We listened and we know what you want. New features are packed in the same pint sized pedal. Now you can hear reverb tails when bypassed. Separate level controls for the dry and reverb sounds along with the new wide range tone control allow for subtle reverb to in your face salt water splash.
- Powered by a regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply, all other pedals MUST be negative ground.
- Current draw is less than 100mA.
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance- 1M.
- Output impedance- 1K.
- Designed and handcrafted in Oregon.
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability.
- Red LED indicator.
- Three-year limited warranty.