CLASSIC HIGH GAIN OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION
Classic op-amp distortion sounds with more tweakability plus modern updates. Relay based true bypass footswitch rated for 3x as many cycles that doesn't click when pressed like the standard 3PDT type. Two extra clipping options (Asymmetrical or Op amp) allow for lower gain and less compressed / more open and dynamic dirty tones. Optional noise gate kills the hiss n' hum inherent to high gain circuits. Especially when not playing or at the tail end of longer notes. Try the gate at a higher gain setting for a snappy, ripping paper attack that doesn't cut the note tails too early.
- Soft switching / true bypass
- Board mounted Alpha pots w/ dust covers
- Custom PCB designed by BLAMMO!
- Yellow LED
- Board mounted low profile switches
- Top mounted METAL 1/4" jacks
- Panasonic and Wima caps
- 2.1 mm center negative 9 volt DC standard power jack
- 125b enclosure ( 4.7" x 2.5" x 1.6" )
Handmade with love in Portland, Oregon