Providing extensive sound shaping options for active and passive bass guitars, the Pocket Bass Amp is a multi-purpose effect pedal and preamp that‘s perfect for gigging, recording, and practicing. It features clean, overdrive, and fuzz modes with adjustable drive and saturation, a 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid control that is specifically tuned for bass guitar, and vintage or modern cabinet simulation. Blend control allows you to mix the direct and effected signals.
The Pocket Bass Amp provides an insert for external effects, 3.5 mm stereo line input and headphones output for quiet play-along practice, and a footswitch-assignable thru jack for silent tuning. Enabling DI applications, the balanced XLR output is pre or post-effect switchable. The Pocket Bass Amp requires a 9-volt battery or power adapter and comes in a rugged diecast enclosure with a heavy-duty long-life footswitch, convenient LED status indicators, and ground lift.
- Multi-purpose bass effects pedal and preamp
- Works with any bass rig, power amp, mixing desk, and headphones amp
- Pad switch for use with active and passive basses
- Clean, overdrive, and fuzz modes
- Drive and saturation controls
- 3-Band EQ with semi-parametric mid control
- Vintage and modern cabinet simulations
- Blend control for wet and dry signal mixing
- 3-pin XLR for balanced DI, pre or post effect switchable
- Footswitch-assignable thru (tuner) output
- Insert, stereo line input and ground lift