In the Rabbit Hole we design + build bold effects that are loud not only visually but audibly as well, and have a wide range of functionality... such that we've been told the simplicity of the "Phaser" name is insufficient to describe how much this pedal can actually do for you. 8-stages of analog provides warmth and richness to your tone characteristic of a well-loved classic, but our modern design has a full sound that's unexpectedly large for being in a box so small. You can choose for this Phaser's 'vocal' effect to range in movement from buttery-soft and-sweet to full-on chaotic ring-mod-like insanity to suit your moods and style.
The Phaser allows for fine-tuning to your instrument and rig via 3 knobs:
- Depth – vortexitude.
- Feedback – constructive criticism but like, the opposite of that.
Rate – controls the speed of your swirl… man.
- Top-mounted input/output/power jack.
- Industry standard 2.1mm 9VDC center negative power input jack and negative ground operation (no battery) Note: min power requirement is 500 mA at 9V
- Small 125B sized pedalboard friendly enclosure.
- Carling soft-switching relay-based True Bypass footswitch and all analog circuitry.
- Turquoise LED indicator with internal trim pot to adjust brightness.
- Enclosures are both machine and hand-polished to a mirror finish.
- Durable and high-resolution UV Printed labeling and art.
- High quality parts used throughout for superior and consistent performance.
- CE including ROHS compliance per European safety standards.
- Forever Warranty.
Note/disclosure: Rabbit Hole FX pedals are completely hand-made in-house including circuit design and assembly, enclosure polish/printing, final assembly, testing and packaging. You might notice a little variation in the look including artwork and knob selection sometimes, but we can assure that the pedal you see in the photo is the one you'll receive if purchased from us. The sound and functionality of Rabbit Hole FX pedals are consistent throughout unless otherwise noted, as replicability is a high priority in our process.