The Meris LVX is a Modular Delay System like no other. The product of more than two years of hard work and research, Meris touts the LVX as both their “goal and dream,” claiming it’s the well-respected manufacturer’s “greatest feat.” The LVX is rooted in tried and true Modular Delay System architectural heritage, yet distinguishes itself as the ultimate tool in customized delay processing. Processing elements from other members of the Meris family — all designed and built in California — have been integrated with all-new preamps and effects such as granulize, cassette, poly pitch, and more to create an unforgettable and completely unique experience.
COMPLEX YET INTUITIVE
The LVX challenges the paradigm of pre-set delay types, handing its users a bold sense of freedom and flexibility. Navigating powerful pedals is often intimidating and tiresomely convoluted, yet Meris started at square one to design a fresh new user interface, giving the LVX a user experience that feels immediately and refreshingly intuitive. The user interface is centered upon a gorgeous color screen for ultimate ease.
Stretch into the depths of your imagination and design whatever custom delay you can dream up. All of the processing elements and control signal modifiers within the LVX are discrete, and therefore can be connected exactly as you wish, giving this pedal almost limitless flexibility and customizability. Save your creative impulses in 99 preset locations, harbored within 33 banks. Every aspect of the LVX’s dual delay is highly configurable, with selectable note division for each side of the stereo output. The LVX is loaded with additional features such as a stereo looper that can record up to 60 seconds and an instant access tuner with configurable reference and output. Plus, the analog mix bus is digitally controlled so that your most intricate delay designs are executed precisely.
So don’t wait! Get your own Meris LVX from Vintage King Audio here!
- Modular Delay System architecture
- 2540mS of highly configurable dual delay
- Advanced ARM Processor
- Configurable delay structures, types, and processing elements for the ultimate customization in delay processing
- Intuitive color screen based user interface
- Always available true stereo 60-second looper
- 99 preset locations in 33 banks
- Favorite preset bank for instant access to your 3 favorite presets
- Instant access tuner with configurable reference and output mode
- Deep modifier section lets you route control signals to processing parameters
- True stereo processing elements (poly pitch shifter operates in mono)
- All new processing elements including preamps, granulize, cassette, poly pitch, and more
- Includes processing elements from the Meris family: Polymoon, Hedra, Enzo, and Ottobit Jr.
- Selectable note divisions for each side of the stereo dual delay
- Digitally-controlled analog mix bus
- Stereo input and output with separate jacks for each
- Switchable input/output headroom level for instrument or synthesizer/line levels
- MIDI In and Out over standard MIDI Din Jacks
- Assignable expression pedal control for multiple parameters simultaneously
- Dedicated expression pedal jack
- MIDI implementation for CC parameters, preset send and receive, beat clock sync
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA with 32-bit floating point DSP
- Premium analog devices JFET input section
- Dimmable screen and logo light
- White powder coat with fine iridescent flake finish
- Designed and built in California, USA